In support of the PEOC3T Program, we seek an Integration Engineer. The position is part of the Capability Set Integration team and will focus on the MNVR radio integration into the Upper Tactical Internet, MC platform systems using available network to improve transport utilization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate PEO-wide lab-based integration testing for NIE 16.2 focusing on Product Manager Mid-Tier Networking Vehicular Radio (PdM MNVR) integration with Project Manager Mission Command (PM MC) applications
• Develop operational scenarios to exercise functional testing that aligned with the test units’ BOIP
• Conduct testing and brief results with PdM, PM, and PEO leadership during regular PEO updates; co-authored final report
• Initiate engineering discussions with product developers to identified resolution paths for issues prior to an unexpected Vice Chief of Staff of the Army (VCSA) directed Mid-Tier Assessment at NIE 16.2
• Develop architectural designs for lab testing to validate MNVR First Unit Equipment and Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOTE)
• Develop technical solutions through the Tiered SE development and decision process.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an ACTIVE security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Technical Requirements (required):
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) and 10+ years of relevant experience
• Skills in tactical radio, platform integration and network routing are preferred.
• Skilled in all elements of the Army Tactical Networks to include RF communication systems, SATCOM, IP Routing, Voice, and Mission Command Applications knowledge would be a great benefit.
• Skilled in the system of systems integration aspects of the portfolio and all inter-dependencies end to end. Leverage their proficiency to interface effectively with upper management and external organizations to shape strategic engagements and solve emerging challenges globally