The ARAT Program Office has the requirement for an individual to become part of our sustainment team. Requirement is for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst (QAA) with a background in military software/hardware sustainment tasks. This individual is to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support services. Candidate must be a quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who is resourceful and able to work independently in support of on-going projects managed from the ARAT-Program Office.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, maintain and execute QA Plans
• Evaluate processes and work products to ensure compliance with organizational and contractual process descriptions, standards, and procedures
• Identify, document, and track non-compliance issues to closure
• Perform QA audits and monitor all Software Development Lifecycle (SDL) activities
• Monitor development and integration testing, witness formal acceptance testing
• Report results of QA activities to project team members and management, maintain QA records
• Perform the Process and Product Quality Assurance (PPQA) practices defined in the Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV)
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an active security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a clearance at this location.
Technical Requirements (required):
• Experience with standard QA processes and procedures
• Understanding of software development and sustainment methodologies and concepts
• Experience with CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 processes and procedures
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team structure
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work cooperatively with other senior team leaders
• Quick learner, creative, analytical thinking, resourceful, and able to work independently
• Excellent communication skills, team player
Training and Certifications (required and desired):
• Knowledge in the use of Configuration/Data Management software tools
• A Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of direct relevant QA experience.